By agreeing to become a customer, affiliate/broker you understand that Creditkinnect.com only accepts Social Security Numbers issued by the Social Security Administration for the purpose of filing personal tax information. As a customer, broker/affiliate you agree not to lease our tradelines for any fraudulent activity. Creditkinnect.com does not guarantee any approvals for credit while leasing any of our cardholders authorized users slots. Finally, if you submit anything other than a legitimate Social SecurityNumber, you forfeit all rights of receiving a refund of any form. As a broker/affiliate you are responsible to verify your clients identity when placing your order with Williams Cherished Momentz LLC DBA Credit Kinnect. Credit Kinnect will not be held responsible if your client uses our tradelines for any type of fraudulent activity.
1. This agreement is exclusively between Creditkinnect and our approved Reseller/Broker. Creditkinnect does not interact or communicate with the customers or sellers of Creditkinnect Reseller/Broker.
2. Prior to placing an initial order, Reseller/Broker must upload a current driver's license and valid business card to the Creditkinnect website under Reseller Tools - Profile for identification purposes.
3. Reseller/Broker agrees that all orders placed with Creditkinnect are doing so with the intent of boosting credit scores for legal purposes only.
4. Reseller/Broker agrees that if the Reseller/Broker, seller or customer of the Reseller/Broker commits fraud or places any charges on any cards in Creditkinnect inventory, the Reseller/Broker is 100% responsible for all costs incurred by Creditkinnect and Creditkinnect card holders.
5. All cards purchased from Creditkinnect are purchased for two (2) reporting cycles and will be removed 15 days after the second posting date. The customer will be on a card for two (2) reporting cycles which is approximately 40-45 days (Not 60 days). If the Reseller/Broker wants to buy the same spot for additional time, they must advise Creditkinnect prior to the user being removed. The Reseller/Broker must purchase the additional spot for two consecutive reporting cycles solely based upon availability of the spot. If the spot is not available for purchase, then the order cannot be extended.
6. Creditkinnect is not responsible for any costs associated with the pulling of a customer’s three (3) bureau credit report.
8. All orders must be purchased AND paid in full a minimum of three (3) days prior to the listed closing date on the website - BE PREPARED TO PAY IN FULL FOR ALL ORDERS AT THE TIME ORDERS ARE PLACED.
9. Orders will not be forwarded to our cardholders for adding of authorized users until proof of payment has been submitted to Creditkinnect.
10. All orders for cards that are over a $20,000 credit limit and/or any DISCOVER Card or CAPITAL ONE Card order(s) require a copy of the customer’s driver’s license, social security card and one (1) copy of a utility bill that matches the address on the driver’s license. The Reseller/Broker must upload these documents into the Creditkinnect system prior to any orders being sent to the card holder. No exceptions will be made.
NOTE: All DISCOVER Card orders need to be ordered and paid in full a minimum of five (5) days prior to the closing date. Reseller/Broker is never permitted to purchase more than one (1) DISCOVER Card per customer. If more than one (1) DISCOVER Card is purchased for the same customer, Reseller/Broker is financially responsible and forfeits right to refund/credit.
11. Payment procedures can be found on Creditkinnect website. Click on the Payment and Banking Info tab under the Reseller Tools tab. Creditkinnect accepts the following payment methods; Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase and ClearXchange.
12. Reseller/Broker must provide ID, SSN and Utility Bill for ANY Customer regardless of which card they purchased at any time IF requested by Creditkinnect.
Non-Reporting Cards (Did Not Post) Procedure:
** Creditkinnect DEFINITION for “Did Not Post” - orders that did not post to at least two out of three credit bureaus following an address change and soft pull by the Reseller/broker using a Creditkinnect approved credit monitoring system and only after ten calendar days past the closing date
13. In the case that a card does not report on two or more of the credit bureaus, a strict procedure must be adhered to in order to receive a refund or credit for the order. IMPORTANT: Any orders not placed and paid for at least three (3) days prior to posted closing date will NOT be eligible for a refund or credit.
14. A Reseller/Broker agrees to advise Creditkinnect of any non-posting lines within 25 days of the closing date or the Reseller/Broker forfeits the eligibility for a refund or replacement line.
15. A three (3) bureau credit report from any of the following websites must be uploaded by the Reseller/Broker into https://portal.creditkinnect.com along with the customer’s log-in credentials and last four digits of their social security number. NO EXCEPTIONS to the list below - (Credit Karma not accepted).
16. The approved three (3) bureau credit report must be submitted no earlier than ten (10) days and no later than 25 days after the posted closing date.
17. The Reseller/Broker is responsible for making all address changes to the credit reports. They must leave the address changed on the Creditkinnect approved credit monitoring site until being reviewed by a Creditkinnect representative. In order to be eligible for a credit/refund an address change must have been completed.